Terms and Conditions of Sale
Thank you for visiting this website and taking an interest in my art. At the present time, I’m only able to accept orders that will ship within the continental United States. Hopefully, I’ll be able to change that in the near future.
If you are interested in any of my original art that is for sale on this website, please include its item number, title and use this email address (ValleyDreamsArt@gmail.com) to establish your communications with me. At that point I can address any questions or concerns you may have. I will also email you a detailed description, images of the artwork, including close-up details, front and back, for your inspection.
If you do decide to purchase an original artwork, please read the following Terms and Conditions. You must be in agreement with these Terms and Conditions in order to purchase an artwork. Please note: If you are interested in purchasing prints, go to the “Buy My Art” page.
Terms and Conditions
1. All artworks are the intellectual property of the artist, Tom Carlos. Sales do not include any copyright or reproduction privileges.
2. Prices include the artwork and shipping.
3. Payment must be made by check. Pay Pal may also be used but only after I agree and provide you with the Pay Pal account name. Only after the payment is received is when the artwork will be shipped. I will try my best to get it shipped within 5 working days. All sales are final, no returns!
4. Artworks will be shipped by carriers such as UPS. Once shipped, all tracking information will be emailed so that you can track the order. I will monitor the shipment as well.
5. I am not responsible for any products lost, stolen or damaged after a shipment is completed by the carrier. If it is acknowledged by the carrier that a package/artwork was lost or damaged in transit, a full refund will be made. In such a case you will need to contact me first so that I can obtain necessary information/proof from you. For damaged items, you will likely need to provide me with digital photographs of the damaged art and packaging. Only after a carrier acknowledges responsibility for a lost or damaged item, can I make a full refund. Please note, that you will be required to ship back any artwork damaged by the carrier prior to receiving a refund. You will be responsible for the return shipping cost.
I apologize for anything that may seem inconvenient. I’m an individual artist with limited resources, but I will do my best to communicate with you clearly and resolve any problems that may occur when doing business with me.